Friday, December 30, 2011

Nesting Activities

I know everyone is anxious to be able to see the live video stream of the Bald Eagles at Harrison Bay.  Trust me, no one is looking forward to that day more than I am.  We have several people working on the solution and we are confident we are heading in the right direction.  You just can't run down to Wal-Mart and pick up an Eagle Watching Kit and set it up.  It has been a learning experience to say the least but we are getting there.  Until we can get it up and running I will be archiving as much footage as I can to YouTube and posting it on the blog and website so all can enjoy.  Keep your fingers crossed and we will get there soon.  Thanks for your interest and patience.

This is a quick clip of one of last year's juvenile bald eagles returning to the nest.  It only stays for a few seconds until it sees Mom or Dad coming back to the nest.











No comments:

Post a Comment